Hi,

It also depends on how you configure it when you setting it up, either
you configuring it as brand new set up, or you choose to restore your
setting from your previous iphone.
If you set aas default with new set up,  no cyncing apps or setting
when you first setting up, all of your default apps will be in the 5th
role, like how it been set as factory setting. However, if you choose
restore you setting from your previous phone, it will be 4th roles per
page, because there's how it been setting up on your previous phone.
You can then of course, manually add in your apps to the 5th role, the
way you like.

Cheers
Joanne