Yeah I noticed that on an older key board / mouse set,
In the battery compartment there is a little slot to sit the USB dongle so it
doesn’t get lost.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, 1 February 2020 6:39 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: A couple of setting up comments about the Logitech G613 Lightspeed
Wireless mechanical gaming keyboard

Yes, at least for Logitech this is pretty standard, they also do this with
their K780 keyboard which includes a USB dongle and I think some of their mice
also have a spot to put in the USB dongle.
I think it’s not necessarily important to bring the dongle as close to your
keyboard as possible, but to keep it a few feet away from any devices which may
interfere such as the computer itself, a wireless modem etc. The range is quite
good, I can use my K780 most places in my 1,100 square foot house and that is
with the laptop being in my office which is all the way on one end of the
house, if I had it more in the middle it would work everywhere.