You could do it one of two ways.
First, you could go to the amazon website search for the book you want make
sure you are on the kindle version and purchase it from there. You would have
to put your payment information in on the phone.
Second, you could download the amazon app put in your information in the
payment methods section do a search for the book you want, and buy it that way.