Hi Duane,

Unfortunately, since purchasing kindle books through the kindle or Amazon app
isn’t an option at this time, you’ll need to buy the book through Amazon’s
website, http://www.amazon.com/kindle <http://www.amazon.com/kindle> . However,
there probably isn’t a need to fire up your laptop since you can just use
Safari on your iPhone.

Jenny