My wife uses Zoom, I’ll ask her when she wakes up in the morning.

________________________________
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Tom
Lange <lang...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 4:45:18 AM
To: vi-phone list <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Native Mail App Question

Hi all,
Once again I’m writing about the native Mail app for IOS. As many of you know,
I’ve fussed aplenty about focus issues with VoiceOver and other issues that
contribute to my love/hate relationship with Mail. I won’t belabor those things
lest I be tempted to launch into yet another rant, and y’all don’t need that.
Okay, having said that, I’m really curious about the user experience with  and
without Zoom. I’m assuming that many of us know  sighted folks who also use
Mail. Maybe  some of you out there use Zoom with it instead of VoiceOver. Do
Zoom users experience annoying focus issues with Mail? When using Zoom and
opening a previously-unopened message thread, is it common to be placed into
anything other than the first message? What kinds of issues are sighted users
experiencing with Mail? These are  just a couple of questions that I’ve
wondered about as I’ve battled the Mail app with VoiceOver over the past few
days and I’m curious what people have to say.
Thanks,
Tom

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/9ABD9233-F3B4-40DB-BA00-4B8E264A5F72%40gmail.com.