Yes I used a site called Tune my music a month ago to transfer my library
from Spotify to Apple Music. The site is 100% free. I ran into a site that
had a transfer limit and could not transfer my whole library without
paying. The site took a few hours but ran in the background . I have not
received any solicitation emails from the site since I used them.On Fri,