goes out of it? no Focus doesn't do that. it just translates like if you type S and don't type your next character right away it wil make it so because S is the grade 2 contraction for so.
On 10/13/2012 10:59 AM, CD wrote:
I'm not sure what causes the glitch.  If you don't input everything fast it
goes out of what you are doing.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Cheryl Ann Homiak
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 7:58 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Braille Displays For iPhone

Is that a glitch with the Refreshabraille or with braille devices with an
iOS device when using grade 2 translation?

On Sat, 13 Oct 2012, CD
wrote:

The Focus 14 is less money.  The APH does glitch if you don't input
real fast from what I saw when I saw it and my friend who had it said
that is one of the glitches with it.