Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2020 10:52 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: accessible games

What games are included on dice World and are there games you play alone?
Also does anyone have an accessible game for Video poker, blackjack and
slots?
Thanks,

Marie
-----Original Message----- From: Shirley Healy
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 12:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

I'll look you up sharonda! I'll love to play with you on dice world.
my username is shirley1980
shirley
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharonda Greenlaw" <sbgreen...@gmail.com>