From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ryan Mann
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 11:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: recommendations for bluetooth keyboard

Does it have Arrow keys?  Is the keyboard laid out like a normal QWERTY
keyboard?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 14, 2012, at 9:50 PM, Richard Turner <richard.turne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I prefer the AmazonBasics keyboard. It has a physical on off switch. It
also has two sets of VoiceOver keys. It also costs about half what the apple
keyboard costs.
> Richard
>

> "Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch
> with it." - Jane Wagner (Sent from an iPhone 4s)
>

> On Oct 14, 2012, at 2:36 PM, Andrew Lamanche <andrew.laman...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Hello listers,
>>
>> I'd like to ask you what recommendations you might have for the easiest
bluetooth keyboard a simple user might hope to benefit by. I'm not terribly
computer literate so please bear it in mind.