No but I was thinking Amazon may sell it or something.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 15/10/2012 12:12, Sandy Finley wrote:
Can you do Radio Shack on line?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Chris
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 6:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: recommendations for bluetooth keyboard

Thanks does anybody know if and where I can get one of these from the UK?

Christopher Hallsworth

On 15/10/2012 11:16, Sandy Finley wrote:
I also like the Ver Batim Keyboard from radio Shack.  It has arrow
keys and a distinct on off switch. It uses two small batteries; I
think they are tripple A. It folds up in half and stores easily in a
backpack or fairly large coat pocket.

Sandy