I totally agree with Andy. I think that for most blind people, 256 is not
necessary. If you’re not downloading lots of videos and movies, you just don’t
need that much space. I have a lot of books on my phone. Audible books. Bard
books. Chirpbooks. All of them audio, plus a whole bunch of bookshare books,
all in print of course. I also have a lot of apps. My phone is 128 GB, and I
still have somewhere around 45 left. I can’t conceive of wanting to spend the
extra money to get 256 GB. To each their own, of course. But a lot of times,
you just waste your money on all that extra that you really don’t need or won’t
use.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone