In my case, I want to get the ipad mini 5. You only have two options: 64gb or 256gb.

-----Original Message----- From: Mary Otten
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 2:46 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple Newsroom: iPhone SE: A powerful new smartphone in a popular design

I totally agree with Andy. I think that for most blind people, 256 is not necessary. If you’re not downloading lots of videos and movies, you just don’t need that much space. I have a lot of books on my phone. Audible books. Bard books. Chirpbooks. All of them audio, plus a whole bunch of bookshare books, all in print of course. I also have a lot of apps. My phone is 128 GB, and I still have somewhere around 45 left. I can’t conceive of wanting to spend the extra money to get 256 GB. To each their own, of course. But a lot of times, you just waste your money on all that extra that you really don’t need or won’t use.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone