Sounds like you are doing everything properly. When I do this, and get to the
point of tapping th the export button, it brings up a list of available apps
including Downcast. All works well. Maybe its something to do with the size of
the file. I have only imported shortish files in this manner, i.e. around 20Mb.
This is just speculation though.

Garth

www.iblindtech.com/

Search for iBlindTech in iTunes or your favourite pod catcher to subscribe to
the iBlindTech Democast.

Send email to iblindt...@gmail.com

Follow me on twitter @iBlindTech or @iBlindTechDemo for just the podcast info.