From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Garth Humphreys
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 7:27 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Downcast - Is there a way to import mp3 file from Dropbox into
Downcast?

Sounds like you are doing everything properly. When I do this, and get to the
point of tapping th the export button, it brings up a list of available apps
including Downcast. All works well. Maybe its something to do with the size of
the file. I have only imported shortish files in this manner, i.e. around 20Mb.
This is just speculation though.

Garth

www.iblindtech.com/<http://www.iblindtech.com/>

Search for iBlindTech in iTunes or your favourite pod catcher to subscribe to
the iBlindTech Democast.

Send email to iblindt...@gmail.com<mailto:iblindt...@gmail.com>

Follow me on twitter @iBlindTech or @iBlindTechDemo for just the podcast info.

On 13/10/2012, at 9:12 PM, Garth Humphreys