To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 6:58 AM
Subject: Re: bluetooth 4, and aircondition

I know this isn't bluetooth, but here's a wifi option:
http://www.radiothermostat.com/

On 14/10/12 19:18, Pablo Morales wrote:
HI all.
I know that the iPhone 4s, and the iPhone 5, comes with bluetooth 4.0. I
have seen in the internet that this is a really good new technology, and
that several electro domestics can be controled with this new
technology. My point is related with the airconditions. Some one who has
a iPhone 4s, or iPhone 5, has used any bluetooth aircondition controler
with the iPhone?
Any advice with this way to control the air condition?
In my home the aircondition is very hard to use w been blind, everything
is digital, and has many functions that I can do by myself, or that I
can do using a regular aircondition control. Because of that I was
thinking about a bluetooth aircondition controler..
Thanks for your advices.
Yours truly,
Pablo

--