To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 11:34 PM
Subject: RE: bluetooth 4, and aircondition

Pablo,

There is no monthly cost or any subscription cost.

I don't know anything about the Honeywell and as to how accessible it is,
but there really isn't much reason to look at it since a few of us on the
list use the Radio Thermostat product, it works well, it's affordable and is
accessible and in my opinion that's enough. You probably pay more to the
installer than you do to buy the unit.