  From: Richard Turner
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 5:06 AM
  Subject: Re: transfering items from all items to folders in Dream Reader

  Are you saying that you have some that are not in the folder you want them
in?
  I have never tried to do more than one book at a time, but you want to select
the sort by folder, then the one that says No Folder.
  That shows you the books you have not put in a folder yet, then you can move
them to the folder you want.
  As for selecting more than one at a time, I'd write supp...@voicedream.com
and ask about that.

  Richard
  Qwawntine, qwawantine, is wot dwives us to dwinking, today.
  Sent from the iPhone SE 2020