Once I am in the one I want, how can I get back to the list of folders without
starting all over with the filter all items or is there a way around this?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Turner
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 8:22 AM
  Subject: Re: transfering items from all items to folders in Dream Reader

  Well, double tap on the filter, then flick right until you get to By Folder,
and double tap. Note, after doing this once, when you get to by folder, you
will hear the name of the last folder you visited.
  After double tapping there, you will have a list of all your folders.
  Double tap on the one you want.
  HTH,

  Richard
  Qwawntine, qwawantine, is wot dwives us to dwinking, today.
  Sent from the iPhone SE 2020