From: "denise avant" <denise.av...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 11:58 PM
Subject: Re: iPad mail question

Hi,
let me try to explain. what happens is that I open mail. sometimes, but not
always, my e-mails that i am receiving one-by-one pop up with a sound giving
me only the option to read or dismiss. the only way i can stop this is to
shut down the ipad or respond in kind. and so i think som mail feature may
be on somewhere but i am not sure where.