When did that happen, Gera?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2020 5:09 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Re: just had a very scary iPhone experience

And my 3GS was rained on. I left the bedroom windows open, left the phone to
charge through the night as always, and at around 3:AM a thunderstorm came on!
Next thing I knew when my Mom woke me up at 6AM, no phone! I’ll never forget
the smell coming from inside the phone! I’ll never forgive myself for that
phone’s death!

              Enviado desde Correo
<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  para Windows 10