From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Rose Combs
Sent: Wednesday, 17 October 2012 6:16 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: adding Instapaper Read Later bookmark to Safari

I tried to install Instapaper, not sure I managed it, instructions were sort
of confusing to me and although I bought and installed it, not sure exactly
how to use it, I was told it would enable me to mark articles I did not have
time to read for later consumption.

So far as I can see no help topics.