I use Feeddler every day and like it a lot. But you have to open the article
first before sending it to Instapaper.

Jonathan

  _____

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Traci
Sent: Thursday, 18 October 2012 5:14 a.m.
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Looking for an RSS Reader with a Specific Feature

Hi there,

Check out Feedler RSS, I think it might do what you want.  In the app
description, it mentions instapaper.

HTH,
Traci

Sent by Macbook Air Mail

On Oct 16, 2012, at 10:16 PM, Jonathan Mosen <jmo...@mosen.org> wrote:

Hi everyone, one of the things I like about using Tweetlist, is that you can
add articles to Instapaper without actually opening the article first. I've
found an RSS Reader called Reeder that does this, but it's inaccessible.
Does anyone know of an RSS Reader that's accessible that, for example, let's
you double tap and hold on a headline to get a menu which includes add to
Instapaper?

Jonathan