I know that when I got those pop sockets, it did not work for me as my Case
would not allow it to stick. I find for video conferences, standards would work
for your iPhone. Get a good salad stand and place it where people would be able
to see you or whatever you need it for and that would work great.

Sent from Diane's awesome iPhone!