Speaking of which, can one set up for BARD to use the Passwords stored on our
phones to quickly log-in? I can’t find any sort of the button that appears on
some sites, in which you can choose via Touch-ID which passwords you want to
use. Any ideas if this can be done, to speed up log-in process while they fix
the issue from BARD itself?

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel