Voice Dream Reader is a wonderful app which give a splendid reading
experience. However, not everyone can get Voice Dream Reader or has the
skill to use it. I'm very glad that Curtis is making a Daisy version which
will allow many more people to access the guide easily. They can read it on
a player they're comfortable with and try things out on their iOS devices
at the same time.

--
Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power; The iOS Edition