I thought it was just romance. Also yeah it's pretty accessible. I
remember had onetime having issues with the achievements. Also I wish
deleting was setup differently. Also I notice the app does look a
little different these days. You know I am thinking that scrolling
issue is more of an apple thing.

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832