I meant add to order, not add to cart.

-----Original Message----- From: John Panarese
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2020 8:41 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Door dash

There wouldn’t be an add to cart. You add to order and then it will verify your total order. There will eventually be a screen that will enable you to place the order. I just did this with a local pizza place and ordered three meals for my family.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer