There is no add to cart. You add to order. Then orders I believe in on bottom
left. Double tap that and you can then check out.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Lois
Butterfield
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2020 7:24 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Door dash

So, I opened the app and went to the restaurant I wanted. I found the food, and
there was an add to order button on the bottom right. There was no add to cart
or any cart that I saw. If I went back, it just took me out from the restaurant
I wanted. My husband didn’t see anything helpful either. I just don’t know what
I’m missing.

I hate to ask for step-by-step instructions, but I think that’s what I need.

Thanks,
Lois

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/A97DE748-8CD0-4854-BF02-6ADCA354DA8A%40gmail.com.