From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Michael
McKay
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 2:56 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: The newest release of iOS: The newest release of iOS:

Hi! Everyone:

By now, we are all in knowledgable about the new iOS tracking app which is
incorporated into the newest download of the iOS for the iPhone, and other
programs for android and others. I use the iPhone, and as I have heard
different people expressed concerns about this new tracking procedure they have
put in the iOS package I am very concerned. I have not as yet downloaded the
new iOS I believe it’s 13.5 as I do not want the tracking app to be activated
and seek out everybody on my list or my phone list. It’s one thing to have your
self tracked but it’s another thing when your friends phone numbers and
addresses on your phone are being tracked without their consent. Also, I do not
want to be tracked either.

What I am asking if anybody knows is there a way to either delete or shut the
tracking set up off when you download the iOS. If there is a way to disable the
tracking or rather contract tracking app, I would consider downloading the new
iOS. However if there is not a way to disable it permanently, then I will not
be Downloading any more iOS apps which have the contact tracking feature. Any
help or advice, or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C30c1f7b4300a4e3f1b9508d80288caec%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637262133819653042&amp;sdata=iSuzD3y%2F2EtgM0WMgnsfZpctLQhD3RE%2BIknqYZNl77s%3D&amp;reserved=0
https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2FA7084408-ABB4-4329-8F5A-9A2549F04573%2540gmail.com&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C30c1f7b4300a4e3f1b9508d80288caec%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637262133819653042&amp;sdata=MFatAnmEzi1aXFp1R7CSGdIuHYLy%2B51LS5FUJdAEhS8%3D&amp;reserved=0.