Yes, to my knowledge, it has a few weeks ago. There is a new firmware version
available. You can look it up, as I don’t recall the build number.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer