What are some keyboards that are portable?

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Jennie
Facer
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2020 9:44 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Recommendation for an Apple-Compatible BT-Keyboard?

Hi,

I love the Matias brand of keyboard for me. It meets my needs. It does have a
NumPad with it though. That doesn’t bother me. It makes it easier for me to
enter my passcode. It is also very light to type on and gives me a little
support that way. Again, these are just my preferences. Whatever you get, I
hope you enjoy! I got at least 3 keyboards that I do love and use from time to
time from Amazon. Greatest luck to you!

Jenn

Jenn and Kumi

On May 31, 2020, at 3:00 PM, Fazil <fzlmahmoo...@gmail.com