Hello everyone,

Thank you to both Wayne, and Siegard, for answering my questions. I really appreciate it. It's very helpful to me, because it helps to have an answer to look back at.

I am really enjoying my watch. Although, last night while I was out, it did something odd. I couldn't figure out what it was. I wasn't even messing with the watch. This weird message just came up on it's own. I'm not even quite sure what it was saying. Something about quickboard, maybe? I honestly don't know.

But what I am wondering is, can I get a screen protector for my watch?

Do they work well?

And if they do exist, are there just 1 type available?

I mean, I don't really know how 1 screen protector could be much different from another 1. But I just don't want to assume anything. I'd like to have a screen protector though. I am concerned I might scratch up my watch. Or possibly hit it on something.

Thank you,

Terri