AlRight, I'll Chime IN Here:
For My Series5 AppleWatch NikeEdition, I purchased a Bumper from My Local AppleStore to Protect the TouchScreen & OuterEdges of My AppleWatch. This Bumper is Slightly Raised & Protects the Edges of My AppleWatch. I also purchased a WatchCase with a TouchScreenProtector from My Local BestBy Electronics RetailStore to FullyProtect the TouchScreen of My Series5 NikeEdition AppleWatch
At 04:47 AM 6/26/2020, you wrote:
Hi Terry,

Yes it's a type of plastic rubber substance that leaves a hole under neith for the charging puck to touch the watch base.

It has a couple of little holes for the speaker and a little strip over the outer end of the digtal crown, but leaves the edge of the crown free to be wound if you need to.
Then a little button for the button beside the crown,
Then yes it comes up approx. a millimeter above the watch face as well as it comes over the edge slightly but leaves the full face free to be touched as you need to. And the watch straps can be removed or added if you take them off for any reason.

I think it cost me about 40 nz dollars from amazon
And  I think the name was something like active protection

Hope that helps.
-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Terri Stimmel
Sent: Friday, 26 June 2020 12:15 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: more Apple watch questions

Hello Simon and list,

Thank you for the information, and your thoughts on this. I appreciate it.

So does the watch protector you have, just protect around the sides of your watch, and the very edges of the screen?

I am just trying to understand here.

Also, what happens if you do crack the screen of your watch?

Can those be repaired?

Thank you again for your thoughts, and help.

Terri

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CH2PR04MB683920924944C59CB1EF493BA8930%40CH2PR04MB6839.namprd04.prod.outlook.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/SYCPR01MB4048489FB4704A9F0283AA2C8A930%40SYCPR01MB4048.ausprd01.prod.outlook.com.