Here's a few tech YOuTube channels I've subscribed to and have gotten
a lot of good information from. Most of these are mainstream, but they
have good information.
Illegally Sighted: This is the one accessibility related channel. The
host does a range of videos on accessible games, blind and low vision
computer and iOS apps, and other topics.
Brian Tong: This guy used to be with CNET but left last year I think.
He covers a lot of Apple news and rumors. He does cover rumors and
leaks, but his views seem more founded and trust worthy and other
rumor channels.
Everything Apple Pro: This channel covers, well, everything related to
Apple news, software, hardware, leaks, rumors, and much more. I'm
fairly sure he violates NDA policies, but if you want to know
absolutely everything related to Apple, this is one to go to.
I have also watched videos from Rene Ritchie, 9to5Mac, and others, but
I do not think I am subscribed to those currently.

Have fun,
Wayne Merritt

--
Connect with me on GoodReads: