Thanks for Sharing, Miss Anna!
But what I was Sayin is: an AudibleVoice of the HourlyAnnouncement of the Time, as it is (still) a TimePiece

Blessin'sAgain
At 10:53 AM 6/30/2020, you wrote:
Hi everyone,

While the default behavior is for notifications to go to your watch instead of your phone, you can change this for individual apps. The easiest way is to open Notification Center on your watch. touch a notification that you want to go to your phone instead. flick up or down until you reach Manage, and double-tap. On the screen that comes up, choose Turn Off on Apple Watch. Now all notifications from that app go to your phone instead of your watch.

You can also go to any app in the Watch app on your phone and turn off notifications to the watch.

As for hourly announcements, you can set your watch to chime or give you haptic feedback on the hour. To do this, open the Watch app, and go to Clock. You'll find an option called Chimes; double-tap it to toggle it on or off. Next is a control for determining whether you hear a bird sound or a bell on the hour. You also get haptic feedback, which you still get if the watch is muted.

Best,
Anna