From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Alan Lemly
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2020 8:09 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Ending A Voice Mail message Question Please.

Janet,

I agree that you should not be experiencing the inability to stop a voice mail
from playing. Who is your service provider? I use Verizon and have gotten the
impression in the past that our experiences with Visual Voicemail or whatever
Apple is now calling it can depend on our particular wireless provider. You
might consider contacting Apple Accessibility with this issue.

Alan Lemly