From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
chalt...@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2020 11:05 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Accessible electronic password managers being used?

You bring up the Bit Warden app and your accounts will show up in a list. You
can also search for a particular account. When you tap on the account, you’ll
be able to see your password. I’m just starting to play with Bit Warden myself,
but I assume it also has features to copy a password to the clipboard so you
can paste it into a password field.

The fact that the passwords are in the cloud is really transparent to the user.
It just means that you don’t need to copy a password file from device to device.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail