From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Andrew
J. LaPointe
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 4:37 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com; jfw-us...@groups.io
Subject: Speakers

Hi, I was asking around for a great quality Bluetooth speaker for my Iphone and
my victor stream 1st gen.  It would be best for me to ask my friends here as
you all have likely a demanding high quality opinion on sound.  I have a Bose
speaker and I just don't like the boom boom sound.  I would like to find a
speaker where you can adjust on the speaker the volume, treble and bass levels
to suit my needs.  Can I ask you all on suggestions on a not too big Bluetooth
speaker that also can connect to my victor stream?  I like to listen to music
and audible books as well as Bard n l s books.
I also have a lansing Bluetooth speaker but like the Bose, doesn't have the
various treble and bass choices.  I greatly appreciate your suggestions.
Thanks a million.  Andy and Shubert

Andrew J. LaPointe, President
Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.