Why not look at Airplay capable speakers then, they only play your music, audio
book or whatever other media you are sending, but not Voiceover or system
sounds.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Kelly
Pierce
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 7:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Speakers

I would buy a blue tooth speaker that does not speak Voiceover. Only a few of
these have this design. The others play all of the phone sounds through the
speaker, including VO and notifications.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAOQRLb-wv_k2rOjgwtziXZumV9Fha9onY56fBOPBHW-wbysqnQ%40mail.gmail.com.