I'm going to recommend that people who haven't upgraded to 14 not do so just yet. It's not going to break your phone, but there are some huge headaches you'll encounter with IOS 14. The one good thing about Apple is that they usually get on this stuff pretty fast and start pushing out fixes for it. So you'll be able to get 14 in a few weeks and have a much better experience than others.