It's working on my XR while it's in a case. Mine's fairly thin. I use it to
quickly open Fantastical with a double tap and Voice Memos with a triple
tap.

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 12:14 PM Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

> I have a fairly think case on my iPhone 8 and backtap works just fine.

Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power; The iOS Edition
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2020/04/personal-power-ios-edition.html?m=1
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Check out my blog at: