Try eraising the watch back to factory defaults and then updating it to watch
os 7

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Sunday, 27 September 2020 4:09 am
To: viPhone list <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Not enough space to update watch

When I set my series III watch to update, I get the message that there isn't
enough space and I should go into the phone, watch app, to delete things.  I
dont find a place in the watch app to delete items.  I have tried following
shirley's instructions on deleting apps using the watch, but I can't get to the
delete command.

How can I make this happen?

thanks,

Ann