Hi,

I am cross posting this since this question concerns both devices mac and
iPhone.

For any of you using gmail IMap , how are you saving your drafts? In other
words:
1. When creating a draft on the mac is it saved on the gmail server and if so
is this the same location as where the iPhone stores the drafts?
I mean how is the setting in mail prefs, accounts / mailbox behaviors set for
drafts (save on server checked or not?)
HOw is the iphone mailbox behavior for the gmail account?
I would like to achieve the following behavior:

I would like to have both iPhone and mac save drafts on the imap gmail server
so that they are synced and I can access them from both ipphone and mac in the
same location.

Any help is appreciated.

Best,
Ioana