Hi all I just tried what was suggested and yes I see the focus ishu is really
bad for shure uder your apple id and meadiea and services vo just keeps
repeating it's self when you swipe around. From Mich.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: October 6, 2020 11:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iOS 14 sucks!!

Yes, under your Apple Id it's pretty bad, also on the Today screen or whatever
they call it nowadays I, for example, have a widget for my bank here in Canada
which shows my balances and it's always just stuck on my business account and
no amount of swiping or touching the screen elsewhere changes that.
Another place where I run into it often is when trying to share a news article
or something like that, the actual share sheet is fine, but let's say the
person isn't in the initial short list of recent people, if I tap on Messages
or WhatsApp to share something the resulting screen which opens is inaccessible.