From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Julian
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 9:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: But All I Wanted was Touch ID

In a word, masks. That thing we all have to wear now when we go places or want
to board airplanes and such. For the record, I would love to have both face ID
and touch ID and a device, that way we have the ultimate choice.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CC580D8A-74FA-4B7D-BBC8-44123B983EEA%40gmail.com.