It works quite well.  I have sometimes managed to copy more then one
ringtone to my Iphone, however, Richard is correct that it will
probably work better if you do one at a time.  It is quite easy once
you have practiced it a bit.  I'm glad I now know how to copy
ringtones to my phone using Itunes.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson