Hello everyone,

I have a rather anoying problem that happens pretty regularly. I would really appreciate some opinions on it, if at all possible.

First of all, my service is with T-Mobile. I have had service with them for about 3 years now. I like them pretty well. Although, I do wish my bill were a bit cheaper. But for everything that I have, including an Apple 5 series watch, I really can't complain.

However, my very anoying problem is this.

I live in a townhouse. So our 2 bedrooms are upstairs. Sometimes when up here, I miss calls. I miss them completely. They don't register on my phone, or my watch. I don't know that I've even missed a call, unless all of a sudden I realize I have a voicemail.

Now, downstairs, in our living room where the router is, we have a T-Mobile tower. Maybe that's not the proper name for it. I got it when I first got T-Mobile, because in that apartment I had absolutely no signal at all. This tower is newer. They just recently replaced it a few months back, because the one I had just died one day.

If for some reason I am not connected up to the tower, downstairs I have 2 bars of cell signal. When connected, which is the majority of the time, I have 4 bars. Also, when connected and upstairs, I have 3, to 4 bars. With my wireless internet, I have 2, to 3 bars. I don't know if that matters or not. But I thought I would add this anyway.

I currently have the iPhone XR.

So why is this happening?

Is my signal somehow not good enough?

And is this my iPhone, or the tower?

Or may I not ever really know where the problem lies?

I can't stand having this problem. But I don't know if there's anything I can do about it. I spend a lot of time upstairs, because the computer room is up here. I don't have an option to move things around. Otherwise, we would have wired connections up here.

Any help or suggestions is much appreciated.

Thank you,

Terri