I had tried that without success.  See my earlier e-mail concerning turning off
the me address to solve the problem.  Someone else said that the address would
not consistently remain turned off.  I haven’t encountered that problem yet.
I’ll keep this thread around in case I get into trouble again.

Thanks,
Kevin