When you send money with Venmo you get choices between public, friends, or
private feed. I believe it defaults to public feed and if you don’t change that
then any of your friends who are using Venmo can see your transactions. I
always change mine to private.

Sent from Kimber's Red iPhone
True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of
justice.—Martin Luther King Jr.