I agree with this. In fact there have been times when I've purchased an Audible book over the free one available from NLS BARD simply because I liked the narrator better. I've also experienced the same in reverse where I've just listened to the NLS BARD version over the Audible one for the same reason.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
A termite walks into a bar and asks, "Is the bar tender here?"